Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Clean Slate.


That's right. She's all grown up and starting a new blog. But don't worry, my extensive pool of readers: the old one is still there.

It's just that, now, I'd like this blog to include all the writing wisdom I've weened from working. I also want to trim a little bit more of the fat. Keep this blog fit, fresh, yet still as frivolous as ever.


Added to my high-tech, cerebral blog will be new special features like special guest contributors, "Just Like Us!" photos of me doing everyday things -- as if I were just another Joanne Schmoe at her cubical. There'll be a Souvenirs link that'll include commissioned greeting cards with my punny slogans and mugs with my smiling mug on front. Rest assured there'll still be the ol' mindless palaver that tests the limits of your patients and the rules of the English language.

If you've made it this far then perhaps you're craving more. And more, my friends that don't already know this, is happening over at the prequel to this blog: www.lidaswain.blogspot.com

So here we go; onward and upward into the blogosphere.

No comments: